Carroll County Libraries Increasing Hours and Access Starting May 26
Public Libraries in Berryville, Eureka Springs, and Green Forest are increasing library service hours and access as part of reopening phases starting Tuesday, May 26. Please contact your library for details on what and when certain services will be available. Until further notice Carroll County Libraries will be open Monday through Friday 9 am to 6 pm; Saturday 9 am to 1 pm.
The following restrictions were created using guidelines from the Arkansas Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and Arkansas State Library to ensure the health and safety of library staff and patrons.
Temporary restrictions for all Carroll County Libraries include:
- No more than 10 patrons will be allowed in any library building at one time.
- Patrons must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Patrons must sign in as they enter a library building. Sign in lists will be shredded every two weeks.
- Patrons must make an appointment to use a computer, browse, or use business services such as making copies and faxing.
- Appointments are limited to one hour per patron, per day.
- A limited number of computers will be available for use. After each use equipment will be sanitized by library staff.
- While there will be no in-house library programing, summer programs will be conducted virtually.
- Meeting rooms will remain closed.
- Curbside pickup will be available at differing times at each library.
Berryville Public Library
Eureka Springs Carnegie Public Library
Green Forest Public library